7 Tips to Help When You Feel Broken
1. Share your story with someone. Often it helps to put the sadness into words.
2. Try to detach and unplug for a while. It's hard to do more than the minimum right now.
3. Respect your need for space and a period of low stress. Also, try to reduce your responsibilities.
4. Allow yourself to feel all the negative feelings. It's counter-productive to push them down inside.
Don’t let life break you, no matter how hard things get.
5. Take care of your body and your physical needs. This will help you heal emotionally, too.
6. Be kind and gentle with yourself, and deliberately invest in meaningful self-care. It's important that you treat yourself well.
7. Believe that you're able to recover, and go on. Even though you feel weak, you are capable and strong.