How to Find your Purpose
1. Take time to ponder the questions, “What matters in life; what do I want to have achieved when I look back over my life?”
2. Make time for solitude and silence. Filling every minute makes it hard to listen to our intuition or that inner guiding voice.
Two things to remember in life: Take care of your thoughts when you are alone, and take care of your words when you are with people.
3. Seek out people who inspire you – and then learn from them. Many people live inspiring lives. We can learn from their experience and what they have to share.
4. Consciously monitor your progress. It is easy to slip back into unproductive habits. Hence, we need to be committed to sticking to our plan.
5. Accept that struggles and setbacks will be part of your experience. There will be times when you are tempted to give up and stop trying but choosing to keep going will lead you to your dreams.